- 5 Diagnostic Assessments
- 60 Instructional Hours
- 18 Hours : Listening & Speaking
- 24 Hours : Reading & Writing
- 6 Hours : Essay Coaching with Dedicated Ivy League
- 3 Hours : Presentation | Q&A with ETS Test Rater
- Writing Coach
- Practice exercises to reinforce course concepts at home
- 10 Skills Assessments...more
Our students get the individualized attention they deserve.
Our base curriculum devotes a majority of instructional time to the Evidenced Based Reading and Writing (Reading Section | Writing and Language Section) over the Math portion of the test, as the skills assessed in these sections tend to be more challenging for international students.
However, our expert teachers personalize their instruction to deliver support to students in the areas where they need it most, so students can achieve their optimal score in all areas.
Our TOEFL teachers are Ivy League trained with advanced degrees in teaching English. Many have worked at ETS creating the TOEFL; all are experienced, highly trained and motivated. Many of our teachers have taught at the University of Pennsylvania. In addition to being trained in the Ivy League, our TOEFL teachers are native-English speaking and bi-lingual (Chinese | English) English teachers. We guarantee the quality of our teachers.
- Recipient of the 2015 Arnold Award and 2015 TESOL Spirit Award from the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education
- Demonstrated expertise in curriculum design for Chinese exchange students
- Currently teaches academic literacy to first year graduate students at the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education